The Cupping Revolution is coming to Oshawa on April 21-22, 2018.
If you haven't yet, feel free to join us on Facebook at The Cupping Revolution Facebook group. Its an informative and fun place to interact with regular posts from participants, updates, articles, photos, and be informed first hand with any new developments.
Here is what the students are saying:
"I've never had so much fun massaging in my life!!"
"I can't believe how cupping has changed my practice, my life!"
... and much more in our Facebook group!
Join us on April 21 & 22, 2018 from 9:30am to 5:30pm EST.
You will learn:
• the history of cupping therapy, and its uses through the ages, and the contemporary model of cupping
• the histology of Cupping
• the physiology of why cupping works
• discussion of cupping marks, and what they mean
• indications and contraindications for cupping
• safety, cleaning and disinfection, and proper use of cupping vessels based on World Health Organization standards (also CMTO and CTCMPAO standards of practice)
• how to use both plastic and silicone cups
• learn 12 kinds of cupping
• therapeutic use for cupping
• touching on concepts from Traditional Chinese Medicine, related to cupping reactions, and suitability of specific cupping techniques (eg. wind, stagnation, excess, deficient, heat, cold)
• techniques to treat common conditions
• joint mobilizations, dynamic movement techniques
• when to use which techniques and why
• treating the fascia
• facial cupping
• treating muscle and tendon issues
• your own cupping manual
• a set of 12 silicone cups (2 of each 4 regular contour silicone cups, and 2 of each large and small facial cups)
• course certificate for CEU
Includes a set of 12 silicone cups, 8 contour body cups, and 4 facial cups ($75 value)
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org